Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Dinesh Kamath's news 'Navi Mumbai’s Dance Talent attracts famous bollywood dance choreographer Ganesh Acharya' that was published in Newsband

Navi Mumbai’s Dance Talent attracts famous bollywood dance choreographer Ganesh Acharya
By Dinesh Kamath


NAVI MUMBAI: The event was held at Vashi Cidco Bhavan at Sunday where bollywood’s famous dance Choreographer Ganesh Acharya along with most talented actress Jeevankala, Marathi film Director Milind Kawade & Suhad Wadekar was present for “Naach 2017”. the event was a huge hit.  Over 400 contestants participated in this event, performed different dance styles and showcased their talents. In the presence of ‘India’s got Talent’ winner Manik Paul, Boogie Woogie’s Bittu Singh, Jeet Singh, Saddam Ibbadat Husaine, Laughy Paul, Jagat Rawal, Actor Rushad Rana, Sanjeev Kumar, and others. 
         Choreographer Ganesh Acharya has worked with Ajay Devgan, Govinda, Salman Khan and with almost every other bollywood star. He shared his experience with audience present there. He said “I believe that I’m not a complete dancer, I’m always learning at every stage of my life and I will always be a learner .I’m very much attached to Marathi people as my mother comes from a Marathi family. I’ll be serving this country all my life through my dance.” He also added that children of Navi Mumbai have a lot of talent in them. Some of the most talented kids have also acted in “Singham” movie under the direction of dance choreographer Ganesh Acharya.

‘Naach 2017’ started in full swing in Pune on 2nd May 2017 and second part of the event was held at Navi Mumbai. The event was organized by Deepak Shetty & Sindhu Nair.

No comments:

Post a Comment