Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dinesh Kamath thanks those people who are in charge of Blog and Googles


Dinesh Kamath, Acting Editor of Newsband, is to the extreme left. Next to him are Rucha Kamat, Reporter of Hindustan Times, and Indira Thakur, Reporter of Newsband. Behind them is Apurba Biswas, Reporter of City Plus. Rucha and Indira are the ones who introduced Dinesh to the Blog.

Hi,
I would like to thank those people who are in charge of Blog and Googles for letting me display my cartooning and writing talents to the whole world. If it was not for them I would remain a journalist who is just popular at local level. The people in charge of Blog and Googles have helped me to reach international level and hence I feel extremely grateful to them. I will also not forget the help rendered to me by two journalists who are Indira Thakur and Rucha Kamat. These were the two ladies who introduced me to Blog. After that there was no looking back for me and I went on to contribute more and more materials to Blog. I feel privileged and honoured for having been discovered by people who are in charge of Blog and these people then went on to bring me in Googles in a big way. I am extremely thankful to them for doing me this big favour. I will continue to contribute more and more of my stuffs to my Blog in the future too. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment