Monday, August 18, 2014

Alka Yagnik is Dinesh Kamath’s most favourite Bollywood Singer

Alka Yagnik is Dinesh Kamath’s most favourite Bollywood Singer




Why Alka Yagnik is my most favourite Bollywood singer? That’s because she can sing excellently varieties of songs to suit varieties of moods. For example, her song ‘Saare Sapne kahi kho gaye, Hie, Hum kyase kya ho gaye’ soothed me during the most crisis period of my life. The lyrics of the song were written by Javed Akhtar. Another song of Alka that appealed to me was ‘Tum aaye to aaya mujhe yaad, galli mein aaj chand nikla’. Still another unforgettable song of Alka is ‘Panchi, nadiyan, pawan ke jhoken, kohi sarhad na inhe roke’. These are just three out of many memorable songs that Alka crooned. If I try to speak about all her songs, I’ll have to write a book on her.

Another thing about Alka is that she is not only a great singer but also one with a stunning look. Keep crooning your way to more and more glory, Alka!

No comments:

Post a Comment