Sunday, July 29, 2018

Dinesh Kamath talks about FAME and MONEY

Dinesh Kamath talks about FAME and MONEY

Hi Friends,

In this world, there are many people with Money. But these Rich people yearn for Fame. Almost all of them can’t acquire Fame because their money can buy anything but not Fame. Now my question is: Is there any person who has a lot of Fame but very little Money? If there is one then he or she is an exceptional person because everybody believes that Money automatically accompanies Fame. It is not necessary that Fame should accompany Money. In most of the cases, it doesn’t. But between Fame and Money, which is difficult to acquire? I strongly believe that it is much easier to acquire Money but it is extremely difficult to get Fame. Fame is not easy to get. In the entire world, less than one percent of the population is Famous. But more than fifty percent are Rich. This fact itself proves that one can get Money easily but one cannot get Fame so easily. My another question is: If you land in a situation where you have to choose between Money and Fame, which one would you choose? I am asking this question because I personally had landed in this situation and I don’t regret the decision that I had made. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment