Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dinesh Kamath wishes to perform stand-up acts for Channel Mastii of SAB TV

Do you know what is stand-up act? It means coming on small screen for a minute or two and in that period doing an one-man show or performing an one-man act. Well, I wish to perform stand-up acts for Channel Mastii of SAB TV. SAB in SAB TV stands for Sri Adhikari Brothers who are located in Andheri (West), while I reside in Andheri (East).
I've written seven scripts, each of about two minutes duration, for stand-up acts which I want to perform for small screen. I was inspired to perform these stand-up acts after I saw the famous bollywood actor Suresh Menon perform many stand up acts for Channel Mastii of SAB TV. Suresh Menon has imitated Rajnikant beautifully in his stand-up acts. He has also imitated Dharmendra in his stand-up acts. I too am imitating an actor while doing my stand-up acts. I won't tell you which actor I'm imitating. That you'll have to guess after watching my performances (i.e. of course if I get the opportunity to perform on small screen).
As I was telling you, I've already written seven episodes of my Stand-up Acts. Now I wish to approach Producers Gautam Adhikari and Markhand Adhikari with my scripts for stand-up acts and request them to give me a chance to perform on the small screen on Channel Mastii. I have a feeling that I'll become a big hit like Suresh Menon if I get a break. I can write any number of two-minute scripts for my stand-up acts.
So wait and see whether I will succeed in getting a chance to perform on small screen. I can get this opportunity of performing on small screen if only the Adhikari Brothers get to like my performances. So please pray that I'll get this opportunity. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck dinesh.. I can help you with a link to fulfil yr wish, do revert if u are seriously into it..

    ReplyDelete