Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dinesh Kamath is the new Editor of 'Newsband'




The above photos are of Dinesh Kamath, the Editor of Newsband. Reporter of Newsband Amit Kumar Srivastav clicked the photographs.
Hi,
Publisher of Newsband Kailash Gindodia has at last declared that I am the new Editor of Newsband. I've thus occupied the post that was left vacant by former Editor of Newsband K R Bhat. I'm thankful to publisher Kailash Gindodia for considering me worthy of occupying the post of Editor of Newsband. I will try my best to live up to his expectations. I feel honoured and privileged for having been officially declared as the Editor of Newsband. I thank those many readers of Newsband who greatly appreciated my contributions to this newspaper when I was a Sub-Editor. It is also owing to them that I've been promoted to the post of Editor. I thank them too! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment