Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dinesh Kamath completes one year as Editor of daily newspaper Newsband

Hi friends, 
On 29 September 2012, I completed one year as an Editor of daily newspaper Newsband. If you include even my tenure as Acting Editor then I've completed around two and a half years. But officially, I have completed one year. During this one year I was able to bring out 307 newspapers. As an official Editor, I had brought out the first newspaper on 30 September 2011. 
I owe this success first to Kailash Gindodia, the publisher of Newsband, who was kind enough to make me the Editor of Newsband. I thank him for giving me a chance to show my mettle as Editor of Newsband. Next I thank all the members of the staff of Newsband for extending to me all their cooperation and this made it possible for me to perform this feat. I thank also my family members for also cooperating with me. Lastly, I thank all my beloved Readers for going through my works and appreciating them. I also thank all those constructive critics of mine who helped me keep on improving myself at every stage of my career as a newspaper man.Thanks a lot! Bye!   

No comments:

Post a Comment