Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Favourites

My Favourites
My favourite Bollywood film is Yash Chopra's Deewar. My favourite Hollywood movie is Godfather. I had also liked to a great extent the film Kalyug that was made by Shyam Benegal. There was not a single technical fault as far as this film Kalyug is concerned. There was one Hollywood film that had impressed me too. The film was The Fan. It was a terrific movie. My favourite Bollywood actor is undoubtedly Amitabh Bachchan. My Favourite Hollywood actors are James Caan, Marlon Brando and Al Pacino. All these three actors had featured in the movie Godfather. The Bollywood actress who fascinates me is Aishwarya Rai. I find Karisma Kapoor extremely sexy. Her sister Kareena too is not less sexy. The Hindi film song that I can never get bored listening to is Aao huzur tumko sitaron mein le chaloon. It was Babita who sang and acted to the tune of that number on the Big Screen. What a way she acted! I've no words! I'll be passing on to you from time to time more and more views about anything that is of interest to me. So I'll be in touch with you again after sometimes. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I love Dinesh kamath's choice of movies. He truly can discriminate between good and bad movies.

    ReplyDelete