Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dinesh Kamath wishes his readers Happy Friendship Day

I wish all my readers a very happy friendship day. Friendship day is the greatest of all days simply because friendship is the best possession anybody can have. Friendship is more valuable than gold or diamond or even money. Friendship is the true joy of life. There is nothing more enjoyable than spending time with your friend or friends. Friends are very essential. You can't stay alone in this world. You need friends. You need friends to love and be loved and also to combat the enemies. A life lived without friend or friends is worse than death. A genuine friend is he who remains your friend throughout. A friend who leaves you halfway can never be called a genuine friend.
Now I would like to use this opportunity to request those who read my blog to please put your comments on what I write in the space alloted to you below. I will feel greatly obliged if you will kindly do so. I'm just curious to know how the readers of my blog find my writings. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment