Monday, September 27, 2010

Dinesh Kamath's poem which he wrote when he was in Sathaye College

I'll pass on to you a poem which I had written during my college days. I had a tough time recollecting the poem but somehow I managed to remember the poem. I was in Sathaye College which was called 'Parle College' at that time and this poem was displayed on the English section of the notice board of that college. I hope you'll like the poem.
SHE
By Dinesh Kamath

I saw her at the Bandra railway station
Drawing towards her many a man's attention
For she was indeed a centre of attraction
Holding my breath in a gripping tension

Her beauty, charm, poise and grace
Left me in a stupendous daze
Which was but natural at my age
Being at the prime of my youth's stage

Suddenly a man emerged from the crowd
'Hi Sweety' to her he growled aloud
She gave him a very sweet smile
And spoke to him in a loving style

This was more than I could bear
But all I could do was give the man a cold stare
For a long time he kept speaking to her
But, to my relief, atlast alone he left her

The train arrived at the station
I was in a state of great tension
The train stopped, my heart beat faster
To catch this train will she bother

Quickly she entered the crowded train
leaving me behind in agony and pain
The train left, I could see her no more
Life now again was a Big Bore!




1 comment:

  1. Nice Poem.......why have you left writting...u shld continue

    ReplyDelete