Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dinesh Kamath, as Editor of Newsband, brings out his 100th issue of daily newspaper Newsband




(Topmost picture) Editor of Newsband Dinesh Kamath
(Second Picture) Volume 5, Issue 127, of daily newspaper Newsband. This is the first issue of the newspaper that Dinesh Kamath brought out as an Editor.

(Last picture below) Volume 5, Issue 226, of daily newspaper Newsband. This is the 100th issue of the newspaper that Dinesh Kamath brought out as an Editor.

Hi,
30 September 2011 was a great day for me because on that day, as an Editor, I had brought out the first issue of daily newspaper Newsband. 28 January 2012 is also a great day for me because on this day, as an Editor, I brought out the 100th issue of daily newspaper Newsband. Thus I've succeeded in bringing out 100 issues of newspaper Newsband till now. I owe this success to publisher of Newsband Kailash Gindodia and my entire staff members who gave me excellent cooperation. I hope to continue performing in similar manner even in the future.
For your information, as an Acting Editor and later Editor, I brought out more than 300 issues of daily newspaper Newsband. I'm not boasting. I'm just stating the facts and figures supported by evidences. I owe my success to my beloved readers who care to read my works. I thank them from the depth of my heart. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment