Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dinesh Kamath completes nine and a half years as staff journalist of Kailashchandra Prakashan (Weekly 'In New Bombay' and Daily 'Newsband')

Hi Friends, 
I completed nine and a half years as staff journalist in Kailashchandra Prakashan on 11 October 2013. For your information, I had joined this Publication on 12 April 2004.
Initially I worked for three years in weekly newspaper 'In New Bombay'. In daily newspaper 'Newsband' this is my seventh year in progress. Both these newspapers are part of Kailashchandra Prakashan whose owner is Kailash Gindodia to whom I give most of the credit for my lasting in this Publication House for so long a time and for rising from the post of a Sub-Editor to Editor during this period. My success is also due to excellent cooperation I received from my staff members and family members. 
Lastly, I once again profusely thank my beloved Readers who are the people who converted me from a 'nobody' to 'Celebrity'. Thanks a lot! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment