Monday, February 2, 2015

Dinesh Kamath has learnt to make animation film on his own, he is trying to perfect his animation film making skill (A sample of his short animation film included)

Hi Friends, 
I have a good news for you! I've learnt to make animation films by applying trial and error method. A few days back, I had released my first animation film 'Puno Aur Fena' on my Blog, Google Plus and You Tube. Well, that film was just a trial. Now I am focusing on perfecting my art of making animation films. I might be in a position to make perfect animation films after a few days.Once I feel that I can come up with a reasonably good animation film I will start releasing more and more animation films of mine on Blog, Google Plus and You Tube. I am not sure whether I will be able to become a professional animation film maker. But I will definitely try to be a Professional. I hope to come up with animation films which will be appreciated by all of you. Bye!  

Here is the sample of Dinesh Kamath's Short Animation Film




No comments:

Post a Comment