Thursday, November 26, 2015

Dinesh Kamath’s score in Google Plus crosses 12 ½ million or 1crore 25 lakhs views

Dinesh Kamath’s score in Google Plus crosses 12 ½ million or 1crore 25 lakhs views


My score in Google Plus on 26 November 2017 at 12.53 pm was 12,502,917. I am very much happy and satisfied with the number of views that I got but I am not happy with the number of followers whom I got. They are just 58 in number. I do realize that I will have to work really hard to get more followers and I am very much prepared to work still harder so that one day I will have reasonably huge number of followers. However, I thank all those Readers who went through my works and helped me achieve the score of more than twelve and a half million views. Thanks a lot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment