Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Dinesh Kamath intends to be a Big-Time Actor and Film-Maker

Dinesh Kamath intends to be a Big-Time Actor and Film-Maker

Hi Friends, 
I seriously intend to be a Big-Time Actor and Film-Maker. I've learnt the art of film making in my own hard way and that too with the help of my mobile phone camera. Ive also discovered my own method of making animation films. I've made quite many films - whether documentary or animation or other short films. Another thing is I've learnt the art of Editing too. I can do editing of films with the editing facility that is available in my mobile phone camera. I can also do editing with the help of Window Movie Maker. Editing, as you all know, is an important aspect of film-making and I feel that I am quite a good film editor. As far as acting is concerned, I've performed quite many times in front of my mobile phone camera and these films I have put in my youtube and Blog and Google Plus. To be frank, my Acting performances and Film making abilities have been appreciated by many, if not all. Hence I would like to go ahead and try and become a Big Time Actor and Film Maker. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment