Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Video: Dinesh Kamath sings medley of English Songs


Lyrics of the songs
There are lakhs of girls before my eyes
On this road of life
They are very young and beautiful
They have very rosy lips
And intoxicating eyes
But where is that particular quality?

Your beautiful eyes, when I saw them
I became very intoxicated
Please control me, all my friends,
I cannot control myself

Life is a beautiful journey
Who knows what’ll happen tomorrow

You look very beautiful
I love you like a crazy man
Hope we don’t commit any blunder

I have been calling all the way
On every road that lies outside
Just for shade of your hair
And the stare of love

By touching my mind
What a gesture you made
The climate got changed
And I fell in love with the whole world

There is that magic on your face
I get drawn towards you
When I’ve to go somewhere else

I happen to come towards you

No comments:

Post a Comment