Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dinesh Kamath reveals the reason why he resigned from Indian Customs while he was posted there as Intelligence Officer in SIIB


Just before I resigned from Indian Customs I was working as Intelligence Officer in Special Intelligence and Investigation Branch (SIIB). I was investigating into a very serious case. If I could only solve that case it would become the best piece of investigation ever done by any Intelligence Officer. But I would get threatening calls telling me that I should stop investigation into this case simply because there were top custom officials as well as top celebrities involved in a big way in this case. The caller didn't want the names of these important people to get exposed. But I kept pursuing the case. The reason for my penetrating deep inside the film industry was connected with this case. The fact is I was pursuing this case in the capacity of freelance journalist even before I joined Indian Customs. I continued to pursue this case even after I joined Indian Customs. But I found that the powers of an Intelligence Officer was not enough to get to the root of this case. That is the reason why I resigned from Customs and pursued the case in the capacity of a freelance journalist once again. Today I'm pursuing the same case in the capacity of a staff journalist as well as freelancer. If I succeed in solving this case this story will be considered as the best piece of investigative journalism anytime anywhere. So pray that I succeed in cracking this case. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment