Friday, March 14, 2014

Dinesh Kamath, Editor of Newsband, completes four years of Blogging

Dinesh Kamath, Editor of Newsband, completes four years of Blogging


Hi Friends,
I’ve completed four years of Blogging. I had started writing on my Blog on 15 March 2010. Today is 15 March 2014. Thus I’ve been contributing to my Blog since last four years.
I would like to once again thank Indira Thakur and Rucha Kamat for introducing me to the Blog exactly four years back. Blog made it possible for me to reach out to my Readers all over the World. If the daily newspaper Newsband fetched me Local Fame, Blog helped me to fetch International Fame. Today I’ve huge number of Readers all over the world who are going through my Blog.
I thank those important People who are in charge of both Googles and Blog for helping me to expose my talents to the Blog-Readers all over the World. Without their help I could not have achieved this kind of International Fame.
I also thank all my Blog-Readers in Navi Mumbai, India and the World for going through all my works in the Blog and appreciating them in a big way. If today I’m an International Celebrity, it is owing to them.
I also thank the Publisher and staff of Newsband as well as my Family and Friends for making it possible for me to achieve this feat.

I’m looking forward to informing and entertaining my Blog-Readers more and more through this Blog in the future too. Bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment