Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Videos: Dinesh Kamath sings remix and medley of Bollywood songs - Part 1 and Part 2

Part 1

Part 2

Lyrics of Dinesh Kamath’s remix and medley of old hit romantic Bollywood songs:

There are lakhs of girls before my eyes
On this road of life
They are very young and beautiful
They have very rosy lips
And intoxicating eyes
But where is that particular quality?
Lakhon hai nigahon mein
Zindagi ke rahon mein
Sanam haseen jawan
Hoton mein gulab hai
Ankhon mein sharaab hai
Lekin woh baat kahan?

Your beautiful eyes, when I saw them
I became very intoxicated
Please control me, all my friends,
I cannot control myself
Gulabi ankhen, joh teri dekhi
Sharaabi yeh dil ho gaya
Sambhalon mujhko, o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushkil ho gaya

Life is a beautiful journey
Who knows what’ll happen tomorrow
Zindagi ek safar hai suhana
Yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana

You look very beautiful
I love you like a crazy man
Hope we don’t commit any blunder
Rup tera mastana, pyar mera deewana
Bhool koi humse na ho jaaye

I have been calling all the way
On every road that lies outside
Just for shade of your hair
And the stare of love
Pukarta chala hoon main
Gali gali bahar ki
Bus ek chaon zulf ki
Bus ek nigaah pyar ki

By touching my mind
What a gesture you made
The climate got changed
And I fell in love with the whole world
Chookar mere man ko
Kiya tune kya ishaara
Badla yeh mausam
Lage pyara jag saara

There is that magic on your face
I get drawn towards you
When I’ve to go somewhere else
I happen to come towards you
Tere chehre mein who jaadu hai
Bin dor khicha jaata hoon
Jana hota hai aur kahi

Teri oar chala aata hoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment