Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Dinesh Kamath's score in Google Plus crosses 12 million views; Google Plus, Blog and YouTube are indeed a Reality Test for all the Celebrities

Dinesh Kamath's score in Google Plus on 23 September 2015 at 11.50 am was 12,004,583
On 23 September 2015 at 11.50 am, My score in Google Plus was found to be 12,004, 583 views which is more than the scores of most of the film stars. 
Google Plus and Blog are Reality Tests for everyone since these two mediums keep informing us about our latest scores. They tell us how many people went through our works in Google Plus and Blog. The score indicated by Google Plus is open for all the Online Viewers to confirm. But Blog reveals the score only to the owner of that particular Blog. I feel grateful to authorities of Blog for letting me know as to how popular I am with Online Viewers. I am grateful to Google Plus for letting me as well as all the Online Viewers know as to how many Online Viewers went through my works. 
I am popular as a writer first and cartoonist next. Many Online Viewers seem to like my writings on subjects related to Films, Politics, Navi Mumbai and Self. They also like my Cartoons. Many Viewers, in fact, appreciate my performances on the Video Screen.
Thus Google Plus and Blog has helped me to understand my own talents by letting me know as to which of my talents are appreciated by how many people. Thanks a lot, Google Plus and Blog! I also thank the authorities of You Tube!  

No comments:

Post a Comment