Friday, June 24, 2016

Best comment on Dinesh Kamath and his Blog

The best comment I received about Me and My Blog from one of my fans is: 
Dinesh Kamath, Your Blog is like a Super-duper Hit Film with You like a Super-duper Star Hero. Your Blog can also be called a Super-duper Hit Novel with You as both Super-duper Hit Writer and Super-duper Hit Hero. Your Blog reminds me of the Super-duper Hit Novel and Film 'The Godfather' and Your role in Blog reminds me of Super-duper Hit Hollywood Actor Al Pacino's role in movie 'The Godfather'. The fact that You have scored more than 14 Million Views in Google Plus is the Proof of What I Am Saying. Congrats and Keep It Up!
Well, I thank this particular fan of mine who unfortunately did not disclose his or her name and the country he or she belongs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment