Monday, June 20, 2016

Dinesh Kamath's news 'Akshaye Khanna was the Best Bollywood Actor and deserved to be Number One'



Akshaye Khanna was the Best Bollywood Actor and deserved to be Number One
By Dinesh Kamath



Akshaye Khanna is an actor who has tremendous potential. He was my favourite actor and I feel he was unlucky that he did not become the Number One actor in Bollywood although he deserved that status. His role in the movie Humraaz was undoubtedly the best. I even liked him in ‘Aa Ab Laut Chale’. I liked his comic roles in certain films too. He was and still is a versatile and mature actor and I strongly feel that he is no less an actor than either Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan or Akshay Kumar. He did have the potential to beat all three of them in the race for Number One position in Bollywood. What prevented him from attaining the Numero Uno position in Bollywood in spite of his tremendous talent as an actor? Well, I don’t have an answer to that question. I feel sorry for him because in spite of the tremendous acting ability he possessed, justice was not done to him. But I will always consider him as one of the best actors of all time, the kind of actor one rarely gets to witness. You are indeed a super actor, Akshaye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment