Sunday, December 25, 2016

Dinesh Kamath talks about the number of Readers of his Blog and expresses his gratitude to Authorities of Internet

Among the Readers of my Blog, the highest number of Readers are from India. The second highest number of my Blog Readers are from United States of America. The third highest Readers of my Blog are from France. The last thing that I want to tell you is that the number of Foreign Readers going through my Blog are more than Fifty Percent. The rest are Indian Readers. I thank all the Readers all over the World who are going through my works and appreciating them. I thank the authorities of Blog, Google Plus and You Tube for providing me the platform to display my talents to the whole World and I also thank them for letting me know about the response (in the form of Statistics) I am getting from the Online Readers all over the World. Thanks A Lot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment