Wednesday, November 15, 2017

How Dinesh Kamath’s ambition changed

How Dinesh Kamath’s ambition changed

Hi Friends,
After I joined the newspaper in 2004, I got to know many things about the newspaper business within few years. I had joined as Sub Editor and later had become Editor and I am still the Editor of newspaper Newsband. For a long time after joining the newspaper office I was nurturing the ambition of becoming a Publisher of newspaper one day. I was dreaming of coming up one day with my own Publication House from where I could bring out my own newspaper.
But suddenly one fine day, I happened to buy a mobile phone which had a camera. I was tempted to make short films with the mobile camera and I did it. I would then put those short films in my blog and later on in You Tube. I knew how to shoot a film since I knew about close ups, long shots, mid shots etc. But there came a time when I also learnt to edit the film not only in my mobile camera (which had a editing facility) but also on window movie maker. Now I knew both shooting and editing of films.
The best thing is that the films which I would release in my blog, You Tube and Google Plus were being appreciated by a big number of people. Also I personally performed as an actor in front of the camera and these videos of my acting also became popular. I also displayed my singing talent and it was appreciated by many, if not all. That is how I developed a new ambition of becoming a Filmmaker and Film Actor and if possible a Film Singer too.
Then suddenly one fine day I invented my own method of making animation films. I am quite a good cartoonist and also a good dubbing artist. In fact, as a dubbing artist, I can produce nine voices – five different male voices and four different female voices. I made samples of my animation films and released them in Blog, You Tube and Google Plus and these films received good response.

Now I am seriously thinking of becoming Film Maker and Film Actor and, if possible, a Film Singer too. I am no more looking forward to becoming Publisher of newspaper. This is how my ambition got changed all of a sudden. Now I want to see whether this new ambition of mine will get materialized or not. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment