Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It was Dinesh Kamath who converted Newsband from ‘Modest Newspaper’ to ‘Dynamic Newspaper’



Hi friends,
As I had told you many times in the past, our daily newspaper ‘Newband’ was a weekly newspaper ‘In New Bombay’ when I had joined it. It was referred to as ‘The modest weekly newspaper of Navi Mumbai’. But a few days after I joined the newspaper as Sub-Editor, it began to be referred to as ‘The dynamic weekly newspaper of Navi Mumbai’. After the weekly newspaper ‘In New Bombay’ got converted into daily newspaper ‘Newsband’, this new daily newspaper continued to be referred to as ‘The dynamic daily newspaper of Newsband’. Today I am the Editor of Newsband which continues to be referred to as ‘dynamic daily newspaper’.
I feel proud about the fact that I am considered as instrumental in converting our newspaper from ‘Modest’ to ‘Dynamic’. I didn’t mean to boast. I just wanted to tell you the truth. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment