Monday, October 19, 2015

Dinesh Kamath’s favourite in TV show Big Boss 9 is undoubtedly Mandana Karimi


Mandana Karimi is the most impressive in Big Boss 9
By Dinesh Kamath





I watch Bigg Boss 9 whenever I get time just to get the glimpse of my favourite participant of the show who is none other than Mandana Karimi who is become well known for her terrific looks. I too am one of those who are enamoured by Mandana's looks. What I like about her is not only her great look but also her truthfulness and honesty. I like the way she speaks English and I enjoy whenever she makes attempt to speak in Hindi. She is the most mature and also very diplomatic. She appears like one who has understood the Bigg Boss game very well owing to which she is able to put up the best performance. She is very expressive and assertive when she speaks in English. She has that grit and determination which enables her to control herself even during the most difficult times. She has both brain and beauty and also the right amount of glamour. She is a strong person and hence has great control over her emotions. She is undoubtedly one of the most gutsy contestants in Bigg Boss 9. Her only weak point is her weak Hindi which might cost her the victory in this contest. But anyway, I wish her all the best for the future and hope she will turn out to be the winner of Big Boss 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment