Friday, February 8, 2013

Dinesh Kamath - a Superstar Journalist?


Hi Friends, 
The other day I had put forward to you a question - Dinesh Kamath - a Super Journalist or Star Journalist? I put forward this question when one fan of mine referred to me as a Super Journalist and the other called me a Star Journalist. Well, within five hours after I put forward this question, I received an interesting reply through my e-mail from another female fan residing at Nerul, Navi Mumbai. She wrote, "Dinesh, you're not just a Super Journalist or Star Journalist but a Superstar Journalist. Maintain your status of Superstar journalist for as long time as possible. Love and Regards!" I thank this fan of mine for this super compliment. I promise that even in the future I'll continue to try to live up to the expectations of all my beloved fans not only in Navi Mumbai but also outside this city. The last thing that I would like to say is that I am because of all my fans and so I thank them all from the depth of my heart. Bye!   

No comments:

Post a Comment