Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dinesh Kamath is planning to be a big time English playwright and English play producer


Hi,
I am seriously trying to be a professional English playwright and also Producer of English plays. I've tested myself and I've found that I can write minimum one one-act English play every day. I've also found out that Mumbai is a paradise for those who are interested in English Theater. There are theaters like Prithvi Theater at Juhu, Tejpal Hall at Grant Road, St Andrews Auditorium at Bandra, National Center For Performing Arts at Nariman Point and still more which provide enormous scope for those interested in English Theaters. These places provide the talented ones a platform to display their arts. The best thing is there is a huge audience in Mumbai who can appreciate English plays. That is the reason why I'm seriously thinking of trying my luck in English Theaters. Will I achieve success as an English playwright and Producer of English plays? That only time can tell! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment