Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dinesh Kamath wishes all his readers a very happy and prosperous New Year


Hi,

I wish my readers a very happy and prosperous New Year. The year 2011 has at last come to an end and 2012 has begun. 2011 was not a bad year for me at least. I hope that 2012 will prove to me a still better year than the last one. I hope my readers will continue reading my works this year too. I promise that I'll come up with still better materials for my readers to read. I also invite my readers' opinions about my works, may they be positive or negative. That way I'll be in a position to improve myself as a writer and cartoonist. Man cannot survive without oxygen and a writer cannot survive without readers. Thus for any writer a reader is a very important person. So I pray to God to continue giving me inspiration to write stuffs which can be appreciated by a large number of readers. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment