Monday, April 15, 2013

Dinesh Kamath completes nine years as staff journalist of Newsband





Hi Friends, 

I completed nine years in Newsband newspaper on 11 April 2013. For your information, I had joined Newsband on 12 April 2004 when the newspaper was a weekly one called 'In New Bombay'. I enjoyed my stint first as a Sub-Editor and next as Editor of Newsband. I owe my success as a journalist to Publisher of Newsband Kailash Gindodia, Editor of In New Bombay K R Bhat and other members of my staff. I also thank members of my family for extending all the cooperation that I needed while I was pursuing my career as a journalist. Lastly, I would like to express my gratefulness to my beloved readers who went through my works, appreciated them and made it possible for me to achieve the kind of success I'm enjoying today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment