Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dinesh Kamath completes 6 years in Daily Newspaper 'Newsband' on 30 April 2013







Hi Friends,
On 30 April 2013, I completed six years in Daily Newspaper 'Newsband'. Before that I had worked for more than three years in the weekly newspaper 'In New Bombay'. Altogether I have worked for more than nine years for daily 'Newsband' and weekly 'In New Bombay' both of which come under 'Kailashchandra Prakashan' run by the Publisher Kailash Gindodia. I had worked as Sub-Editor for weekly 'In New Bombay' from 12 April 2004 till 30 April 2007. After that I was Sub-Editor of Daily 'Newsband' from 1 May 2007 till 29 September 2011. I was Editor of Daily newspaper 'Newsband' from 30 September 2011 till date. 
The above photographs were clicked by Anil Sharma who is employed with Newsband. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment