Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dinesh Kamath completes one and a half years as 'Editor of Newsband'



Hi Friends, 
I completed one and a half years as 'Editor of Newsband' on 30 March 2013. For your information, I was appointed as 'Editor of Newsband' on 30 September 2011. 
I thank the Publisher of Newsband, Kailash Gindodia, for giving me the freedom to run the newpaper in a way I wanted and also for guiding me from time to time. I also thank the members of my staff for cooperating throughout the time I was Editor. I also thank the members of my family and my friends for their cooperation. I also thank my beloved Readers who cared to read Newsband and pass on their useful comments which made it possible for me to improve the quality of the newspaper more and more as the time passed. All these factors enabled me to do justice to my post of 'Editor of Newsband'. The above photographs were clicked by Anil Sharma of Newsband. Thanks a lot! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment